A terminal that's simple but smart.
The First Data® FD130 Duo terminal paired with the FD35 PIN pad is an affordable solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in compact, feature-rich devices. The combined solution enables you to accept transactions when a customer presents you with an EMV card; that is, a card embedded with a special chip that adds an important layer of security.
If you choose to connect via your existing broadband Internet service, our Datawire Secure Transport solution provides speed and security, and may even save you money over other options (optional dial backup; analog phone line required). If you prefer, you may connect via the built-in Wi-Fi capability.
- Compact design
- Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
- Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
- Connectivity via IP or the terminal’s built-in Wi-Fi
- Durable keys
- Touch-screen capability with 320×240 color display
- Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer
- Ability to accept EMV chip transactions